Some key facts on Google Installer v2.0 App
The term Google Installer refers to an app that you can use for setting up Google Service Framework & Google Play Store app. Consequently, with the help of this app, you can set up any additional Google Apps and obviously all apps offered in Play Store. You could require this app particularly if you’ve just set up the stock MIUI ROM or flashed it on any Xiaomi devices.
Now that you understand what Google Installer is, what its use, it’s time to know about Google Installer v2, which is the most recent version of this app available as of now. Google Installer V2 is an app that loads in Xiaomi devices that include the most recent ones, namely Mi5 and Mi4s. The V2 version of this app runs well on Lolipop, Kitkat, & Marshmallow ROMs for setting up the bare minimum base require for running Google Apps. Tests verify that it works effectively on Redmi 1S having Kitkat ROM.
Most important features
- Modernized V2 of the trendy Google Installer whose architect is Eric Xiang
- Supports Lollipop, Marshmallow and Kitkat firmware
- Very easy to set up
- Google Play Store
- Google Play Services
- Google Calendar Sync
- Google Services Framework
- Google Contacts Sync
Though you are simply able to set up Play Store via Mi App Store, according to reports, the “app force shut down” error still happens in a number of cases. If you use Google Installer then you are not expect to have any such form of errors.
Also Read : Popular web browsers in 2016
How is it helpful
Because of explicit reasons, numerous Xiaomi gadgets do not consist of Google Play Store app. Also do no consist of numerous additional default Google apps and this fact is more evident on phones. Nevertheless, users can still set it up by themselves. Play Store can be installed on MIUI devices along with a number of additional Google apps. Google Installer is an incredibly incredible Android app, lets you set up, a lot of Google apps in a matter of s few minutes.
This app has been offered in more than a few versions and the most recent of them is version 2. This version can be used in numerous of the most recent Xiaomi gadgets that include Mi 5, Redmi 3, Mi 4s, & Redmi Note 3.
Set up play store on any MIUI gadget using Google Installer V2
- First, download this app. What you get is a .zip file having numerous .apk files. Next extract the zipped file and subsequently copy all .apk files into the storage of your phone.
- On your cell phone open the Settings icon. Navigate to Additional settings and go to Privacy and tick / activate Unknown Sources. After this step, you can set up any .apk file besides the ones that you had downloaded from authorized App Store
- Now navigate to Tools, then to File Explorer and then to APKs and then press Google_Installer_2.0.apk to set up this app on your cell phone.
- Return to your phone’s front page and find and press the v2 icon for launching it.
- Then press the Install button.
Also Read : Facetime for android and tablets
Ending note : So friend, I hope you know very well about google installer and its features. If you have any kind of query about this software tell me via comment.